Sunday, March 29, 2009

my Ah-ma, my dear grandmama, the pillar of strength in the lives of her many children and grandchildren has become rather frail lately....at times acting child like. Her source of strength has always been God. She used to pray no less than 3 times a day for all her 10 children and 20+ grandchildren.... and because of that, we've seen God's blessings showered upon her family down to her great grandchildren. I'm so blessed to have such an Ahma, for she's taught me the power of prayer and faith and hope in God.

I have many beautiful memories of my Ahma, and today they all came flooding back to me as I drove. ..... memories from when I was a little girl, sitting by her rocking chair teaching her the Alphabets while she taught me to write my name in Chinese, memories of having lunch just with her alone, and listening to her pray....

My grandma was hospitalized yesterday... she had massive blood lost and was rushed to the ICU. Several times she glimpsed upwards and smiled as if ready to go into her Maker's hands....but God sustained her...and she's a little better today, though still very weak.

I'm praying that God will heal her.....

1 comment:

  1. I am praying, dear Hearts. It's so hard to let go.

    ReplyDelete