Wednesday, February 11, 2009

some days, I feel like I'm climbing a mountain made of rice. I climb and climb but get nowhere.
I try my best, but stuff keeps slipping by me.
Sometimes in glee, i think that the mountain is finally somewhat getting smaller, shorter .....and then someone pours a new bag of rice on the mountain which I already cannot conquer.
Perhaps I should just jump into the rice? but then, I might get buried in there and suffocate. Or should I just wish for some water to cook the whole mountain of rice. Nah, I'd just get cooked right with it, and it'll get too darn hot.
perhaps, I should just turn around and sit my butt on that mountain and slide right down and walk away....

but that too is impossible.....

2 comments:

  1. My dear friend, float on the rice and let Him be your life boat.

    love you back, a.g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rice! I think without rice?
    how we are going to do in ourlife?
    we both know that we can't lives ourlives, everywhere I go to and end up looking for some rice lol!
    The next your dream is the noodles?
    How is your kids?
    Don't works too hard....
    Big Hugs,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete