Monday, January 26, 2009

as I write this, I have fingers in my ears, one hand typing. I feel I am about to go deaf and am gonna be smoked out like the mozzies! it's Chinese New year eve and the fire crackers have been going on for 20 mins now. The sound of the crackers (LOUD ones) are interjected frequently by the FRIGHTENING bomb like crackers. I jump everytime one explodes (JUMP)(JUMP) ouch my ears!! Will end here and head for the quieter cnfines of the room, which isn't much quieter since much of the house is made of wood and not sound proof. (JUMP) (JUMP) . I feel ilke I'm in the midst of a war. Gonna run now.
Happy New year everyone! :)

p.s Although this is the year of the Ox, I've been eating like a pig here. I must say, the food in Kuching has improved TREMENDOUSLY, lots of fantastic restaurants!!

1 comment:

  1. Mozzies?

    Happy New Year to you, dear Hearts!

    ReplyDelete