Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Of late, things have been busy. Blogging seems to be last on my mine, but I just had to do an update of the children..for record's sake. haha...


Nel has been asking more questions of late... Some questions she threw at me just yesterday..


- Mum, how did you know Dad was the right/good person, good enough so you married him? and how did dad know you were the right person?


- Mum, if the devil disappeared today, would everyone suddenly change and become good?

- Mum.....I want to hear God's voice, how does one hear God's voice?

- Mum, who made God? who made the angels? Who was before God?

- Is God real? does He really listen ?

- Mum....why is dad's legs thinner than yours? Lol (ok this one is obvious, my hubby's always underweight, while I'm always trying to loose weight...*sigh* )



As for Jo, she's really becoming the Drama queen. She changes emotions very quickly, through ACTING! Like, when we're on the stairs, she very often stretches out her hands, acts like she's in trouble and cry out "help me mum....help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" She does other stuff like, take a spatula, and it becomes her oar when she rows her boat (her tiny car), or if she's on a stool, the floor suddenly becomes an ocean of sharks...etc etc.

Overall, we're ok. Some days are good, some days tiring...ok will run. I know, this is such an unspired entry....well, next time will write something better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hearts,
    Thank you for quickly visit and I appreciated it.
    Nel's asking too many quetions ..
    how you managing that to answer?
    You need to be carefully to answer
    to her?
    Jo: I think she has a lots of imaginations or she wanted you to keeps eyes on only her ha ha ha
    Tonigh my family get together and my younger son's family(Millie)and Gypsy(dog)are stayed over night because of Millie, after late night they need to waked up Millie to put into the car's seat.....
    My eldest son's family (school holiday) are going to their holidays. That all news from this end lol!
    Hugs,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hearts,
    Thank you for visit quickly.....
    Your children gave you hard times?
    it not really isn't it?
    but you need to be carefully answers ha ha ha
    Jo's wanted you 100% ...make sure
    keeping eyes on her so cute.
    My space: If you are signed in your space you can always ENTER mine when its closed.
    Let me know, I will close again for nuisance form new people.
    Have a great day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete