Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Grooming

my sis in law has been looking for a make-up class, wanting to improve herself in terms of dressing and make up.

As I was searching through my phone for a friend's no, I saw a number which I had listed under "grooming". I must have taken that number down a long time ago, but couldn't remember where from. Thinking it must be grooming for ladies, I called the number. A rather rude guy who spoke in broken English picked the phone up.

I asked, "Do you conduct grooming classes?"

He replied impatiently "yes, yes, .."

Wondering how the heck could a rude sounding guy conduct grooming classes for ladies, I asked again " you conduct grooming classes? Actually I'm looking for make up classes, do you of.."

Before I could finish the sentence, he replied "yes, yes lar, we offer everything, send me email, sms, sms! I will send you brochure." then he hung up.

I thought, perhaps he's just the rude clerk. Later when I checked my email, I received this from him....................





Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Teethy now I remember where I took the "grooming" number from, - from a pet store, when I once considered trying grooming my own dog!! hahaha..... So, nope, don't think I'll be passing this brochure or no. to my sis in law. hehehe...

8 comments:

  1. LOL! That was really funny Hearts! :D

    So what's up? I'm again a bit late here. BTW, I loved your jewellery collection. I too love this kinda stone jewellery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the earrings u got me in christmas 06 were that turquoise colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love. L-O-V-E jewelry lehh.Sooo niceee. I like dat colour too. =P
    LOls. Heyy! OLDER. not younger!!
    Heyy, it was Jocelyn's bday on the 4th. And we just came back from KT yesterday. =) Nice place, that. We saw baby sharks ( four of them u noe) stranded on de beach, jellyfish, crabs, hermit crabs and also two horeshoe crabs. I'll put de pics up on my blog.....soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! I never such a funny things hear from for along times..
    I can't remember when was ha ha ha
    just likes cartoons "grooming for dogs"lol!...
    I loved to seen your face when you got email from them ha ha
    It was good I really enjoyed your entry.because these day nothing about a bad things I was bit feeling down for my blog friends.
    Love Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ..please don't change ,you are better than a doctor's a tonic any day :-)
    love and blessings
    sandra

    (lovely music you have playing )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hearts,

    I'd the give the grooming list to my sisters:) But then again, I enjoy playing jokes on my siblings so I'd probably send it to my brothers too:)

    Peace & Blessings.
    rwc

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually... got alotta tips on the internet :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hearts,
    Just come by and see what you were up today?
    I hope you and your family are okay?
    see you soon,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete