Wednesday, May 21, 2008

we had a lovely weekend at the beach...my family and my bro's. The apartment was nice. It was a double storey apartment with three rooms. Anyway, we were mostly in the sun....and the weather was beautiful...cloudy, cool and windy.


The first day the waves were rather strong...so the children spent most of their time building sandcastles.. while I had a good swim, well, dip, in the ocean.

The children had a whole room to themselves, and thus once back in the apartment, they decided to lock the room door to give themselves some privacy from the adults. Finally after too long a silence, I knocked on the door and threatened to blow the door down if they did not open. They opened the door, and I saw them, biscuit crumbs all over the face. They were having a picnic in there. Cans of biscuits opened and stacked up on plastic bags turned into mats! hahaha...

in marched the mums, (me and my sis in law) who made them pick up every biscuit, return them to the cans, and clean the floor which was really covered with all sorts of crumbs!

Night was exciting... all tucked up in the same bed, I talked to them a little...before lights went out.

Day 2 started with a hearty breakfast of nasi lemak, sausages and noodles before more time in the sun. The tide was low and the water was far out, making it fantastic for catching crabs, and so we did. Anyway, some random pics...
Louis playin in the sand
Jo tryin to build a castle

Sunset at Port Dickson

ONe of the small crabs we caught. We let them all go again, back to the sea.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahah...I feel soo silly now....
    Heyy...am i considered de older cuz or youger one??( let it be de older, let it be de older!!)
    Didn't noe u went to PD.Y didn't u take me??!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hearts,
    I really enjoyed read yours..
    it was nice to learnt your family had good times, The children were so nice though even they messed up
    floors at reast they trying to not do it...so cute I loved it.
    The crabs is very unusual colour?
    it does looks like jelly cakelol!
    The pictures of your children and sunset is very nice.
    Have a great week ahead,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete