Monday, January 28, 2008

some random things this week

-When reading the Bible...Nel asked some questions.
1) Mum, if Noah took so many animals on his ark, how come the lions and tigers didn't attack him?
2) Mum, why didn't God get married?

-Nel came back from school and said, "Mum, today I learnt that there are 5 bowels." I replied "what? what did you say?" Nel said "Five Bowels mum, A E I O U." :) Tongue Out

-Today, Jo grabbed a pretend mike and danced and sang like she was song leading in church! absolutely cute and adorable. I had to try hard to control laughter. tooo cute. :)

- Jo sang "Do a deer a fin-dar deer, Ray a cho-co-late sun, Me a tin I owe myself, Fa a chocolate song, So a chica-chicaha... La a chichichica-ah, Ti- Oh Oh Oh OH Oh oh.... that will bring us back to do...

_Jo asked for a painting brush today. I gave her one and continued talking to Nel. When I turned around, she had lifted her shirt and was painting her belly button!

Belly LaughThat's it folks. Will not post for a while. God bless. :)



4 comments:

  1. your two girls are little darlings :-)I love to hear little ones sing & use their own words.
    I just had a parcel of nappies from malaysia & it took less than 7 full days !!!
    quicker than some of our UK post..lol and they are beautifully sewn too.
    anyway,I better get on with some housework ...sigh
    love and blessings all round
    sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grinning from ear to ear! Love this post.

    Praying, g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hearts,
    I think your children are just beautiful age now. It's nice to coming to see you were happy too.
    Be back in the 10 days times
    Enjoy your holiday,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! This is cute!! :D
    Your kids are just amazing, Hearts! God bless them! :)

    Love,
    Divoo

    ReplyDelete