Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tee Tee
Fluffy

Teetee has a new friend, Fluffy. In my opinion Teetee should be called Fluffy coz he is REALLy fluffy. Oh well, Nel's choice of names. :) Well, every evening I put both Teetee and Fluffy in an enclosed area in my little garden.

Usually the kids insist they wanna go in with the rabbits so yesterday I let them.

Well about 15 minutes passed and Nel and Jo started getting rough with each other. Being confined in a small area for a long time tends to bring out the aggression in them as they fight for space, and who gets to feed/pet which rabbit etc.

Eventually Jo gave Nel a little push and Nel reacted by pushing her back. Nel being bigger gave a rather hard push which led to howling from Jo and this led to more shoving and pushing from both parties. So I lifted Nel out of the area and told her to stand by the gate with hands crossed for a while and to think about her actions.

Then I realised well, Jo had part of this fight too. So I lifted Jo out too, who protested and cried with all her little strength. I told her to stand by the gate too with hands crossed, which she did though she had tears streaming down her eyes.

As they stood there, Nel looked and Jo, and Jo looked at Nel. Both looked funny with hands crossed over shoulders.................and then......they thought the situation funny and started laughing a little first amidst tears, and then real roll on the floor laughter! hahahahha.....

Don't they look so pitifully cute? Especially Jo with her overfull diapers? haha.... you have to see the faces with tears frowning, then smiling and eventually laughing ...hahaha...I have to admit, I started laughing myself...and in the end we just ended everything, kept the rabbits and went for our little walk in the evening breeze. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hearts,
    I loved to visit here it mostly talked about children which I enjoy very much and also easier for me to comments ha ha ha
    I like rabbits that I used to have the top of the chicken cage,because the rabbits urine's is good for the chicken's feathers.
    as you said Jo is so cute...
    Nowadays children were lucky to have lot of photos that like your children because you took so many and very good too that I tell truth.
    Sometimes when you watchs they crying the tears streaming down their eyes with loud voices...
    then if they found what they wish to have then immedately stopped the noises LOL!
    I wonder! Do we did too when we were likes JO's ages? ha ha
    Keep it up happy life,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is just too wonderful for words! You handled the situation so well, Hearts.

    Is your dh home, yet? What was his reaction to the accident. I am sure he is horrified and thankful at the same time. All is still well, right?

    hugs to my nieces, gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are a feast for the eyes Hearts! :) I wish I cud have seen their faces!

    Ouch! I guess i missed a couple of yr posts (i've been dng tht frequently).. sheesh! M gonna catch up soon Hearts!

    Love,
    Divoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. so glad everything's ok!! so scary. dont think i'd have known wat to do if it were me. that's why im so scared of driving!! my church friend hydroplanned too when coming back from klang 2 weeks ago. perhaps it was on the same day! glad u're all safe. btw, cute bunnies! mine died after a week when i was 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have read about your hydroplaning experience...still can't get over it...anyway...read it again and realised how dangerous it was...I always thought the tiny pebbles on the road was the cause...thanks again for the advice, Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two new additions into your family...Fluffy and TeeTee...you are right, TeeTee is indeed Fluffy...anyway am glad to see photos of these cute rabbits...as for me I Bought my daughter (and for me to enjoy as well *grin*)6 guppy fishes which have dwindled down to only 3 only...males...but guess what!Recently found 12 tiny baby fishes and now left 2 only. Now the question here is..."are these male guppies" that I bought.Hmm...because I specifically ask for male guppies...hahaha!Anyway am still happy to have the baby fishies...!

    :0)

    ReplyDelete