Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jo quotes some verses

Jo turns 2 years 3 months (27 months) on November 5th. It's a routine that before i give her milk at night we go through some Bible verses. She picks them up quite quickly and I've recorded her saying some of her verses. In case you can't hear them clearly they are
1) Love one Another
2) With God Nothing is impossible
3) I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart
4) Bless the Lord Oh my Soul, let everything that is within me bless His holy name
5) When I am afraid I will trust in You, my God in whom I trust
6) For God so loved the world He gave His only son
7) Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord.

To listen to Jo saying her verses, go here Recording of Jo and click on "Download verse2" to download. Will take about one min. (wma format)

Hope you enjoy listening. :)

Before I end today, Nel asked me 2 questions today. 1) will I have to brush my teeth when I get to heaven? 2) Will God give me a Husky when I get to heaven? I really want one. Do dogs live in heaven? Dumb

P.S while waiting for audio to download, you can try this really cool IQ Game . I enjoyed it! It's trying to get everyone from one side of the river to the other, but only taking 2 at a time without having certain people kill others.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful thing you are doing - teaching your children scripture so it is etched on their hearts! And I get to hear your sweet voice as well. What a blessing. Thank you so much, Hearts. auntie g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hearts,
    I'm impress that quite hard a long ward to said that I believed you 've told What is that means?
    My garden: It's very hard to keeps it up these day (shortage of water)
    The roses are quite easy one to grow ones established.
    But this year I was disapointed with the roses,what happened was first blossm has the aphis that means I can't bring inside house
    also I can't give to my friends either. But these things happent before...well I just excepted.
    Other one is when temperature up to 31 celsius thta's too much for
    the flowers too,all them burnt out.
    Sorry to tell you my hustel LOL!
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete