Monday, September 3, 2007

It's been an interesting week with all sorts of things going on. Well...it was a long weekend coz of our coutry's 50th independence celebration, which was a REALLY big do! too lazy to blog about it though...it was just a really busy weekend with lotsa concerts and fireworks (which baby J didn't like at all) and blah blah blah.


Here's a quiz for you. CAn you guess what is Baby J's favourite food? If not, click here for a clue. Download J's voice .wma (will take about 40 seconds. Please keep speakers on.)
Ok let's see who gets the question right! haha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I've been tagged by Sonia . Sorry Sonia, coz I'm lazy to go copy the rules. but basically if I remember correctly I have to list down 8 things about me which you all don't know. Oh well, I actually did 101 in my previous blog, but here goes 8.

----at one time of my life I owned 3 wild chickens, a dog, a cat, a turtle, some fish and lots of stray cats.
----- I love Korean, Japanese and Italian food
----- I have consistent sinus problems and cannot stand dust
----- I love the outdoors
----- I am by nature an introvert
----- I did at one time wish my body was proportioned differently (haha)
----- I also love Indian food, esp North Indian cuisine
----- I love my parents dearly

there's the list. Ok, hoping you all have a beautiful week. It's rainy over here. I just spent some cash on new plants. Cannot specify ammount, lest hubby finds out. hahaha... my garden is packed! coz it's so tiny. I cannot help but envy those with huge compounds. I dream of having a large compound one day so I can plant to my heart's content.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting list, Hearts and thanks for playing along :)!!
    Three cheers for you lady!!

    I could not hear her voice,maybe some problem with my connection :(

    I love plants too,they do add another dimension to the garden and look amazing !!

    Hope the holiday was grt!!

    Tc

    Love

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I couldn't hear Baby J's voice :( Better luck to me next time!

    So you like North Indian food Hearts? I'm good at cooking it. :D Maybe, I shd put this point in my tag thingie (whenever I do it) :p

    Love,
    Divoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Jo's fave food was chocolate?!?

    Hope you have a great weekend, g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hearts,
    You did mention your parents in the no 8,the food is no 1,ha ha.
    Have a wonderful time with your lovely kid's and your hubby.
    Hugs,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete