Friday, August 17, 2007

Today...

From Nel's Perspective.....................

This is what we often do, me and my cousins Lu and Ld (oh and baby J and baby Lo). We love to cycle...to the big big field. Sometimes it gets hard and mum has to push a little to get me up the hill. Little J and Lo would be in the stroller..and sometimes they fall asleep.


After a good 15 - 20 mins of cycling we get there and park our bikes under the evening sun. Then we just have fun...


playing ball...




playing with sand....



picking up rubbish from the ground though mum says we shouldn't do that..but I don't see why we shouldn't. It's fun picking up stuff from the ground.


sometimes we fight....but today we didn't really. NOt especially since special jet planes kept zooming above our heads. I think they're preparing for the 50th Celebration of our Country's Independence (31st August.) Lu particularly liked the airplanes. He's a guy, so it's natural.


But mostly we just have great fun and are REALLY happy...



coz we're young and free...no cares or worries yet...


our energy is boundless like the open sky...


Thank you God for making me, Lu and Ld...oh and for giving us baby J and baby Lo (who are fast asleep... so mummy hasn't taken their photos.)



Well we play tirelessly till the sunsets...

then head home...

for some delicous ice cream.yumm........ Today was beautiful. thank you GOd.

(all pictures copyright of Hearts @ Raising Children.)

7 comments:

  1. Hello Hearts - How wonderful to hear from you again. I have missed you.
    You have beautiful photos here. I had no idea you were a talented photographer.
    Things at home are well and we are enjoying our summer. Having Eric back here is such a joy and keeps me young.
    I'm glad to hear you are doing well also. My - the girls are growing. It sounds like you are having such fun with them. I's so glad.
    Enjoy your weekend Hearts -- and I'll look forward to your next visit.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely entry. The one before it touched my heart, too. It is so good that you are getting Nel used to being with the aged. She now has a ministry!

    My finger is much better, tyvm. Stitches come out in a week! I will be updating the blog hopefully tomorrow.

    Bless you, dear sister, g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be a child,the freedom and the innocence,a wonder in everything seen,icecreams and dolls,cycling and falls,the fuuny shaped clouds,wonder all around.....
    these days .....so precious....the wonderland ...where childhood resides......

    grt days,isnt it..Hearts/?? Irreplacable and incomparable !!
    Beautiful pics!! Loved them !!

    Good here too,thanks !! very busy chasing life :)!! building a new home,so am busy with supervising the construction,meeting architect etc and ofcourse my growing teen and her activities and demands :) !!
    Have a grt day,
    Love,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hearts,
    Here Iam back again, I know one way you are look forward to have your own times and other way well! time to have another little cute ones? Jo's is already 2, time flies, ha ha ha HURRY UP ha ha ha
    2009 you might come to Australia?
    I really look forward to that.
    Have a nice day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear hearts,what a lovely post ...how precious our children are
    God bless you as you raise them in His love

    love & blessings

    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes...you're a great mom....!Keep up the good work, girl :0)

    ReplyDelete