Tuesday, April 10, 2007

today was my second day at the gym. Dang they are STILL trying to sell me gym packages ammounting to 1800. I would like to exercise in peace without somebody hounding me, wanting my money!

well, I tried the mat pilates today, and realise how weak my muscles have become!! oh man, I mean, there were ladies as old as 60 in my class, and they had no problems doing some of those exercises. As for me, in many of those exercises, I was actually shaking coz my muscles were so weak!! hahaha... I probably looked like a vibrating machine or someone going into convulsions! haha...
Hopefully with time i will strengthen. In Pilates they stress that everything starts from the strength of the core muscles.

As for my kids, they are doing well. little one is quite amazing.... she picks up her toys after play, she throws her own diapers away after a change..she says please when she wants something...and welcome and thankyou etc etc. haha...it is really easy to just love her and let her get away with her little pranks. I have to remind myself not to spoil her.

As for N...she has a new habit of screaming when things are not done quickly. I have to remind myself to practice patience with her so she will learn patience. She asked me a question last week about how babies were made. and she's only 5!! haha.... For right now, she thinks that marriage is when a man gives flowers to a lady. She thinks that if you wish for a baby you will get one. So she asked me why not I wish for one, as she wants a baby brother! but how can I guarantee that if I try for a baby that God will give me a boy?

Sometimes there is so much pressure to get a boy! What is it about the superiority of boys? Well, pressure doesn't come from my parents! thank goodness, but from the in laws.

okie doke..over and out here....

2 comments:

  1. so ,are you going to be 'wishing'..ha ha .Children are so sweet when they are still innocent :-)
    I had to laugh at jo putting her diapers in the bin ,Fergus is more interested in looking at the contents of his !he says "nuff -bin" when he has had finished eating ,and sometimes before he starts if he doesn't want what is offered:-)
    I am so pleased that you are blogging again as I really missed hearing about your 'darlings'

    God bless all you do in His name

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you really post this at 4:25 am !

    ReplyDelete