Saturday, April 7, 2007

Good Friday

We were at church yesterday for Good Friday service. We tried to leave early but the traffic was really horrendous and in the end we got there late anyway. Thank goodness we still managed to get seats, we took the last ones available, and everyone after us had to sit in a separate hall and watch everything via life telecast. yeah, church was packed, as it always is every Good Friday and Easter. I suppose it's the "once a year" Christians that fill the seats during this time of the year.

There was a short but meaningful performance. It started with a short video clip with scenes from "The Passion." Needless to say with the lights off, and flickering lights around the auditorium to create the effect of lightning striking the earth and the scene from "the Passion", little N and J were a little afraid.

Then the real drama began. Meaningful act about how people need the Lord..for without Him we are lost. Well, at a poignant part of the drama where a lady started crying dramatically on stage, people had tears at the corner of their eyes, but what do you know? Little N started laughing very loudly!!! hahahha....oh boy, I was about to be embarassed, when several heads turned our way.... but then, they were so humored by her they started laughing too! haha....

I suppose N saw through her acting. hahaha....

As for the gym, yes, I started yesterday. Only thing is people there are only trying to sell sell sell different expensive packages! It is rather annoying.... but I think I'll just stick to cardio, a little weights, and will sign up for Pilates.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hearts,
    I hope you had enjoy Easter with your family I did mines, but ate too much for everything and more chocoletes that's BAD ha ha ha...
    I needs a lots of exercise at reast month to get lets of fat in my tummylol!
    Big Hugs to Nel & Jo,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our church was full on Easter sunday too ,and I had to sit near the back as I am always a 'last minute arriver'! Wouldn't it be great if those people came every week ...thing is I would have to get there earlier to get a seat ..lol
    sorry to hear you have a bad back ...praying that the excercise helps to strengthen the muscles and ease the pain
    love and blessings
    sandra

    ReplyDelete