Wednesday, April 4, 2007

gym

SO what did I write about yesterday? oh yeah..music....
I finally got into action..and for the first time in 5 years composed. Yeah, wrote a short piece for piano. I looked at it again today, and I have to say, I dislike some of it, and like some of it. Like I said, I am very critical of my own work...and have many times discarded them. Wonder if this one will keep?

HOpefully...if I can produce something like 24 short pieces..I'll be able to publish a book of short piano pieces. That'll be cool. Wakka Wakka Let's see how things continue... If I keep being inspired, I should be able to do it.
....... but if things keep drawing me away, then it'll just be another piece, written in my manuscript book, unperformed.....left to rot until I rediscover it again few years from now.

ok, let's try to be more optimistic eh....I'll set myself a target and hope to meet it.

On a diff note, I decided enough of my back pains. I suffer from really severe back pains sometimes, with horrible pains in the shoulders and neck which robs me of any decent sleep. I have been to like 4-5 diff physiotherapists and doctors..and they don't help very much. I decided today to sign up at a gym with a personal instructor hoping to strengthen my back muscles. Let's see how it goes...i hope this will work, as I'm getting so sick of the pain.

Other than that...nothing much.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Hearts,
    I hope you remember me, You coming to visit my space in past but I don't know that how to contact to you? but today I visit Sandra space
    and I noticed your space.
    you said you had bad back that I hope you get better soon. I hope I did right person to talked?,
    Happy Easter with your family,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep on composing..God wants you to use the gifts He has blessed you with !

    ReplyDelete