Monday, May 16, 2011

Imitation Kippling Part II

Several years ago, my hubby and I went In search of Imitation Kipling at Petaling Street. We walked the entire street and only found 2 shops with it. Early this year,we headed there again, in hope of finding that shop again. Alas, we couldn't find it, and every shop we stopped to ask told us that noone in Petaling Street sells Imitation Kipling coz it was too expensive.

I thought that was strange, considering that they were selling fake Gucci and Prada and other brands for prices as high as 300Rm over! I saw a tourist bargaining, and was happy to buy a handbag at RM250! (definitely got conned!)

Well..so we gave up. But a few weeks ago, I was surprised to find a store at Tropicana Mall selling Imitation Kipling for RM100. Pretty nice designs too! I was tempted to get one, and am SO GLAD I didn't. Coz recently my friend got pretty good quality Kipling at SS2 Market for only RM30!!! :)

Guess, I'll be goin there for early morn breakfast soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am the owner of the Photography blog photographymc.blogspot.com

    I'd like to exchange links with you. I added to my Favorite Blogs!

    There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post sob..
    -------------------------------------------
    Access to the Golden Slots website.




    This is the main route to access the service, it is because playing through the channel is the most convenient way to be one of the online game service providers. greatly To help you, each online game player may choose to play in a variety of ways and all the best wishes. Golden slot

    Moreover, we also have a lot of gamble gameplay for you to play the game. All you have to do is enjoy the most entertaining online entertainment. สล็อตออนไลน์ All you gamblers have the expertise to choose from a wide range of activities and all your gambling needs.

    All gamers have access to the most easy to use service at any time. Every player you want to play every day, every gamer has a choice of fun, starting with a game of entertainment. Where anyone can play together every day, the choice to open service activity truly fun for the love of pleasure out different online gaming exotic fun.

    ReplyDelete