Wednesday, April 14, 2010

..Sometimes, after the fit of anger has passed,
the wrongs made right,
the mess and chaos tidied up and made orderly again,...

I watch my children fast asleep and deeply regret the things I've said.

I kiss them and whisper "I love you's"
but they can't hear me or feel me..they're fast asleep.
Tomorrow I'll make things right.... I really hope to.

It's amazing, how my little one, after the barage of unkind words spoken by me last night, ran crying to her sister's room, was comforted, and in less than 5 minutes back in my room saying "I love you mummy,...I want mummy, i love you mummy." She said a cute prayer, then fell asleep in my arms. Children forgive so easily...trust so fully...love unconditionally.

Yup...tomorrow I must try to be a better mum...continuously try.

5 comments:

  1. How hard we are on ourselves. Your children are so lovely. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were tired yourself? then you said thing to your child not from
    your heart? And children does know that too:-) You are great mum and she does know too, not worry mum.
    It was lovely to hear from you...
    Big Hugs,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you? hope everyting okay with you? it has been a long time, I did not seen you, now I can tell you that I'd like to joing to your blogspot because my space was closed not I wanted it.
    My Email Address is michikoj@dodo.com.au
    Have a great day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you? hope everyting okay with you? it has been a long time, I did not seen you, now I can tell you that I'd like to joing to your blogspot because my space was closed not I wanted it.
    My Email Address is michikoj@dodo.com.au
    Have a great day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Children do forgive quickly. Our 2 1/2 year old is the same way. We've learned a ton.

    ReplyDelete