Monday, September 15, 2008

More on Jo my little gal

Jo continues to be the one with wild imagination and dramatic acting skills. She is less sticky nowadays and makes friends rather quickly. However, she still refuses to go to Sunday School.

Well, last week while waiting for Nel to finish her ballet class, a few little girls stepped in. I told Jo to go make friends, and she promptly went. She walked, a little hesitant at first, then flashed her impish grin and whispered to the girls "The monsters are coming, quick, run and hide in the bushes!!!"

The little girls ask "where's the bushes?"
Jo replies, "behind, behind! runnnnnnn"
So a bunch of little girls and my little Jo run to the back and they hid in the changing rooms. I thought that was kinda funny! hahaha...

Today, Jo decided she loves veges, since we've been reading about how giraffes love their leaves.
Well, she ate one spinach leaf after another. At one point, I stopped her for a moment to put a spoon of rice into her little mouth.

She dramatically spit it all out on the plate and said in a panicky voice "I have to talk to you mum, I have to talk to you!"

I replied "ok, what's the matter Jo?"
Jo said "I'm a giraffe mum, giraffes DON'T eat rice! "
Belly Laugh

5 comments:

  1. What a delightful child! I can also see where she would be the one to give you the most grey hairs!

    I am going to look up Orissa. love, a.g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hearts,
    I'm well thank you, we were having a beautiful spring weather in here..
    You gave me a big smile in my face lol! Jo's the monsters story thats cleverly way toward a friends...
    She never get lonely in herlife.
    one of you or your hubby's in the nature of happy friendly people...
    Have a great week ahead,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaa, my mum la..I tried making chocolate chip and nut cookies with my friends once, and dey turned out terribly. They, uhm, looked like poo-poo. Really, a dark brwon colour with funny chunks sticking out here and there!! haha.I have this ambition of making the perfect lemon meringue pie one day.hehe, and a craving to eat ie larr =P ya, Malacca was fun x)Wow, Danelle..which school? Same as Jevan? Well, chinese school got some stress and more homework,the teachers r strict too. but i think its better, cos de standards are high,got more discipline and blablabla.. Like maths, for instance. Really realy high.(now cums de boasting part) cos i got 99 *cough cough* for maths this term xD Ayy! I'm not old la auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaa, my mum la..I tried making chocolate chip and nut cookies with my friends once, and dey turned out terribly. They, uhm, looked like poo-poo. Really, a dark brwon colour with funny chunks sticking out here and there!! haha.I have this ambition of making the perfect lemon meringue pie one day.hehe, and a craving to eat ie larr =P ya, Malacca was fun x)Wow, Danelle..which school? Same as Jevan? Well, chinese school got some stress and more homework,the teachers r strict too. but i think its better, cos de standards are high,got more discipline and blablabla.. Like maths, for instance. Really realy high.(now cums de boasting part) cos i got 99 *cough cough* for maths this term xD Ayy! I'm not old la auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not a giraffe!! that was real funny, hearts! :) sucha wonderful kid u have! :)

    yup, we're fine here. houston was badly affected by the hurricane but we didnt get to see it cuz we were in dallas since 4 days. came back yesterday and checking what all damage the hurricane has done. it's all fine at our place, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete