Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've been busy busy. Semester has started and I've been given a new course to teach. That means a lot of reading and research to do and notes to prepare. WOrking part time is not easy. Sometimes I think full time would've have been easier. WHen I was working full time I had the office to myself to do all my work without distractions.

Now I work part time, i barely get by reading a page before one of my kids come disturbing. So I find myself either resorting to the television as a baby sitter, or I find myself working very late into the nights after the kids are in bed. It's not good for my darkening eye bags and achy shoulders.

My schedule is different every day. Sometimes I've forgotten classes totally and parent and kid appear at my doorstep to find me in rags and hair looking like a crow's nest. haha....and sometimes I've scheduled 2-3 classes together without realising it. Then when all these students appear at my doorstep, I ask them why they're at my house. Confused I must be going nuts.

Being a full time mum would be nice, but reality states that I should work to help with household income. CAn't place the entire burden on hubby alone. COst of living is getting incredibly high.

Yesterday after a full day's work (kids and work work), hubby called to ask if I'd join some friends for a bowling game. Though I was feeling so extremely tired....I decided to just go. I did ok on the scores and it was pretty fun.

We got back at almost 11:30pm. Considering I woke up about 5am, you'd know how tired I was. PUt my super duper wakey kids to bed... then went brushed my teeth and washed my own face.

Mechanically I put on my face moisturizer ...and after a while realised it was extra creamy, and smelled different. I looked at the bottle and knew why then. On the bottle it read, "Hair Nourishing cream. Will promote hair growth." Open Mouth Rewashed my face and put on the right moisturizer.

Well, I woke up this morning and checked my face, no, no extra facial growth. thank goodness. Lol
ok... the day awaits, I must go. it's gonna be a heck of a long day. (there's extra classes for my speech students coz concert is this saturday.)
taaaaa..........................

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha you made mistaken to use Hair Nourishing cream on your face
    it should be alright??
    A few years back when I had cold
    at middle of night I took a gargle mixture instead of cough mixtures
    because same colours of pink lol!
    I think you needed to be carefuly
    yourself a specially when you are busy time.
    Please take care, I thinking of you.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your face didn't sprout whiskers!

    Fatigue creeps up on us sometimes. I am in the same place you are. Early mornings and late nights. My reputation for sleeping in is being ruined!

    Are you going to get the "jab?" If p.t. alone is helping then maybe you don't need it. It does make p.t. easier, though.

    hugs all around, g

    ReplyDelete