Thursday, April 3, 2008

Camel my little poodle

Day 4 Detox. Let's say I'm not going by the diet plan faithfully. However, I've been eating healthy. :) Cannot go without rice as directed. Addicted to rice. ahaha..


Conversation with Jo over breakfast today.
Jo: Mum, does Ivan obey his mummy? (Ivan is a friend from her toddler group)

Me: Well, I think so.

Jo: Jo obeys mummy. I am a good girl. (pause....and after a while she says)
Mum, .............I like being with you mum. (she says it with a smile.)

Awwww....that was so wonderful to hear. It just brightened my day. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we took Camel our adopted dog for grooming. his fur was just growing wild. If you read my earlier post on Camel, you'd know he was rescued from cruelty, and we adopted him. Well, here's the little fella after his hair cut. The best thing is the groomer knows Camel, coz it was he who rescued Camel. So he did it all for free! ANyway, Camel now looks Totally adorable! :)
Camel eyeing Nel's food
Sits still when on a leash

Camel posing

Camel is usually a VERY active dog! I had to censor this pic.
no x rated pic allowed on this family site. haha...

Camel jumping to get the treat

He can jump VERY high! I call him a pogo stick.

6 comments:

  1. One good thing about having a dog around is that you never have to clean up food on the floor! Canine vacuum cleaner!

    Detox is very popular around here, too. You have to stick with it, though. heavy sigh

    Hope you have a great weekend, gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hearts,
    Camel's is one of lucky dogs..
    I knew your family would treat him very well. I think I had mention in my space that my young son's had Labrador dog her name is Gypsy
    my grand-dogs ha ha ha
    when she's coming here that I always a little thing for herLOL!
    Two weeks time they going to the wedding of thier frineds at Tasmania(your nephew study there)?
    Gypsy's stayed with me.
    I hope you works hard on your achievement...
    I loved rice too but it's not good for you for when you were on the diet.
    Camel jumping very high isn't he?
    anything do it for foods?
    Have a great day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. so when your kids see a real camel will they call it "dog"?
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ideas are made clear with certain explanation and Camel my little poodle article makes sense. I have enjoyed your Camel my little poodle blog almost instantly.
    --------------------------
    bonusy bez depozytu poker online za darmo.

    ReplyDelete