Friday, April 18, 2008

Art

day 2 physio. They added 2 pound weights to my exercises. The pain persists... but doctor already said it would take a few months of physio. I'm also to start regular swimming. With frequent thunderstorms and busy schedule...I don't know how I'm gonna fit that in...but will try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for my kids... the crazy rainy weather which has not stopped since Jan has prevented us from going out for our regular walks in the evenings. This drives the children (and me) crazy especially if they are cooped up at home the whole day. However, they have been busy with art. I suppose, since I'm a musician and very much into art myself, my children have a natural inclination towards art and music too.

Well today, Jo took out her sketch pad and these are the pictures she drew today at age 2 years and half.

She says, this is mummy. That messy part in the middle is my tummy. and if you look carefully, she has drawn hands on the side, and two sticks for my legs. If only my legs were thin as sticks! haha....


This is her drawing of daddy.
And this her drawing of Nel. Again, a large messy tummy area, and two very curly hands on the side. haha... 2 sticks for the legs which stem from the head. haha...

THis is Nel's work of art. She's very into building blocks...and so is Jo.

Nel's drawing of turtle on the sea. She is passionate about animals, especially that of the ocean. Right now, she's into saving the whales. haha...

Nel's very colorful CHristmas tree.

Nel's half drawn house with colorful roof.
Random doodle from Nel...again more Christmas trees. (You can tell when her favourite time of the year is.)

1 comment:

  1. Omigosh! you were ignored for 6 years? I couldn't believe in it.
    Let's hope you would get better soon. Thank you for sharing your children's drews a pictures..
    after thier mum that they doing very well..I likes a way lots of imagination in their drawn pictures.
    Please take care,
    xxxoo

    ReplyDelete