Monday, February 25, 2008

more 30 somethin thoughts

I woke very early this morning.....grudgingly, with creaky, squeaky sounds in every joint all over my aching body. It's been like that for a long time. the shoulder pain and the back pain is perennially there... Yeah, I've been recommended intensive physiotherapy by the doctor, but never got around to starting it.

Anyway, stepped into my bathroom to brush my teeth before starting my job for the morning which is driving my daughter and niece to kindy. I looked at the very large bathroom mirror which stretches from one end of the wall to the other. In the reflection I see the rising sun shining its very gentle and mellow rays through the shutters. The rising sun's ray is so kind as it casts a very beautiful glow on everything it touches, including me. It hides all the flaws which comes with age, and for a moment, I really look like I'm 18 all over again. *sigh* :) hahaha..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok, before you accuse me of being vain, admit it, if you've been mid 30's before...surely there have been moments when you noticed the changes in the body, and yearn for younger days. right? :) hmmm.....is this mid life crisis?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on another note...have you ever gone to bed with a pair of undies which keeps getting stuck between the butt? it's horrible experience. No matter which side you roll, one side keeps getting stuck and you have to yank it out. It really causes imsomnia and sleeplessness. I'm gonna throw that one out today.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hearts,
    Thank you for un expecting your tags,My english: we used to speak half Japanese and english that why I don't need to write either...
    But when I started blogging I do need to writing english ha ha ha
    In the early times...you said to me It doesn't matter just you writing blogging (we understand you lol! Do you remember?
    Hey! don't tell me you body is starting achiing? I think you better go to see physiotherapy or ask for your hubby for S.O.S.??
    Maybe it works for you that loos all musels.
    Sometimes the holiday make you tired?
    you better more often go to the bath room that one way to fixed lol!
    Have a great day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo funny! I have that "undy problem" way too often.

    I think that nearly every age past 24 has its way of traumatizing us. When I look at pictures of me in my mid-30's, I think I look so young. heavy sigh.

    Jeter as in Peter. He is a famous, very well paid baseball player on the NY Yankees.

    I am looking for you online this morning, Hearts! I know it isn't Friday but hoped we could connect. I miss our conversations.

    hugs from the great Atlantic Northeastern America, auntie g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hearts,

    Need you to visit my blog because I need to qualify something about "teamwork"...Hope you read my qualifying remark on the comment column. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sweetie. How's tricks? (Do you remember that idiom from your USA days?) Hugs all around, auntie g

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't comment on the 30 smthing thoughts now.. will tell u when i start getting them :)

    ah, i know tht undy prb :P

    we 2 stay together Hearts. my in-laws stay in a different state altogether.. a bit far frm us.. so to visit them, we need to plan a long leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hearts,
    Are you okay? I hope you are sleeping well? I don't want to see
    grumpy mum ha ha ha
    Take care,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha!!! wedgie problem? never thought it'd cause sleepless nights. that's funny X)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya.. thanks for checking out my blog :) yea... i think a wedgie would be the least of my problems :P i did inherit the ability to sleep through almost anything even standing in a school assembly line. ahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete