Monday, May 21, 2007

butts n abs

hnhN's 5th birthday is coming up this Wed! so grandma decided to take her shopping today to buy her some new shoes. :)
So we were out looking for her shoes, and she finally got a pair of lovely pink sandals with flowers on the top. I got her new swimming board with lovely pictures of dolphins. (I'm crazy of dolphins and whales...and I think I've influenced her to like them too.)

Well, while shopping, I had to stop to look at some really pretty skirts for myself. I love wearing skirts, but I always have to make sure they're A cut. However, today, many of the pretty skirts are the long, flare kind. *sigh*....I've tried those, but they SURE make my butt look big!! It's not fair. In today's fashion, at least, in this part of the world... small butts are almost a must, that is, small butts and flat stomach. coz now most of the shirts are long and flare too...which is almost certain to make me look pregnant if I ever tried them!

I don't understand how teens nowadays have such FLAT behinds! I wonder did they chomp off the meat? OK, so once I wore a Sari (Indian outfit) and my indian friends commented "WOW, you look REALLY good in sari, coz you've got a hip and a butt to carry it!"
Yeah, so what? I can't be wearing a sari everyday of the week!

So, what do I do to have a flatter butt? I don't know. WHat do I do to have a flatter tummy? I don't know..I've been working hard, but the results are slow. I've gotta have stronger determination. Some of these butt, thigh and ab exercises are killers!

Anyway, I hope this fashion trend passes soon and something else will come in. I'm tired of looking at all these long flare clothes which will not suit me. Anyway, if all else fails, I still have my favourite Denim skirts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Phew weet! You do look pretty in that sweet colour...8 years ago? If you had not told me, I would have thought the photo was taken just recently...seriously...:0)Anyway, since you said you were working out, hmm...I bought a size "M" blouse and making it a goal to wear that blouse...actually next time I should consider buying something really expensive to push me..think it's a good idea? But in the mean time,Think thin..(nasi lemak on my plate)think thin(nasi lemak on my plate)...think well-endowed(nasi lemak melts the fats)..think well endowed (I can eat all I want but I won't put on)...Ciao!Hahaahaa...reverse physchology...can't beat 'em, join 'em...;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell you what rosebud, you've gotta join me at the gym, or we'll have to go shopping together to buy that super tight M shirt and then call on each other to see if it fits yet! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete