Thursday, April 12, 2007

J

just recording some ways J responds.

When I call her, she replies "Okeh mommy....I'm ka (high pitch) ming (low pitch.) (coming). haha.. and she runs to me.

When she wants milk, I say "first close the room door." she closes the door, keeps her toys, then lies down on the bed kicking her little feet and laughing excitedly.
Then as routine, I'll say "ok pray first."
J would reply "okeh mommy. Sus I pwayyyyyy (it goes high pitch) byess milkkk, hap J be obedient..I pway..Amen." [Jesus, I pray bless milk, help J be obedient..amen.]
Aw you should hear it! it's sooooooooooooooo cute! hahaha.....

Sometimes she says "mommy...pease...may....ah...ave...milk? pease??? ok....." [mummy please may I have milk please? ok..]

oh she has moments when she's angry too! only she hardly throws a tantrum. What she does is, like when I remove something from her...she stamps her feet and says "naughty mummy...naugchie, nauchyy...." then she walks around, looking at me from the corner of her eyes, with that frown (which really makes me wanna laugh! hahaha). and if I happen to laugh, she'll just go hit the table and say again "nauchy mummy."

J still has been counting objects.... Yesterday she opened a big box of magnets. She looked into the box and said one two chee por..... Then she decided to take them out one by one. So she took them out one by one..slowly and counted "One...." [takes out another one] "one.." [takes yet another one out] "one". I guess she is right, for she took out one at a time, so it's always "one" and never two. :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds as if your Jo has got it all worked out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again ! not sure where my comments are ..I do hope they show up somewhere ...lol
    *blessings*

    ReplyDelete