Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Counting Money

Today my second child, who's nearing 20 months old, (I'll call her J), dug my handbag as usual! She likes doing that, digging and emptying my bag...Suppose it is like treasure hunt for her. :) Well, today was a little different. She took out all the money from my wallet, and started counting. I think she's heard me teach her older sibbling counting before and somehow remembers it. Only thing is I've never taught my older child to count money, just objects.Wonder how J knows? Maybe she aspires to be in the money business? or is already money minded! She took all the money out and went one....two....tee, ....por, pie...chix,...cheven...ten....portee...piftee...chevetee....oh well...not perfect counting, but pretty amazing that she chose to count money! haha...

1 comment:

  1. When ChikaBoo grow up to teen-age
    she will helps to Mum how to hold house money ha ha ha
    Have a great day,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete