Friday, November 21, 2008

too much to do..

i've not written anything in 2 weeks....
.. that's tough for me, coz I like writing.
From writing almost everyday ---
--to only once in 2 weeks.....
All of a suDDeN.....i have nothing in my head.
it's not really like I have nothing in my head,
actually i have tonnes to think about,
TOO much to think about,
too MUCH to do.... and thus,
....nothing to write....


**I need to quit analysing so much, quit thinking so much, quit feeling so much, quit trying to read into everything..how do I shut my mind up???? but then if I quit all these, i'd just be an existing piece of blob...haha...**

5 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself, H. I understand not being able to turn your mind off. It is very difficult for people like us. I find it a good thing to pray for people to get my attention on one thing.

    hugs, g

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, write without thinking and don't think about writing - you'd end up writing great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should read "to get my attention on something other than my insomnia!"

    Thinking of you, g

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand very well Hearts!
    Don't worry that when you have time
    you do that, I don't wanted blogging everyday either.
    Please take care yourselves.
    Big Hugs,I tinking of you...
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel the same way... i feel the need to write.. but i guess that privacy and the desire of not wanting close ppl to know some stuff stops me.. love ya

    ReplyDelete