Friday, August 15, 2008

we've had a string of birthdays recently...so there's been plenty of cake to eat! haha...

Anyway....can't believe it, but it's gonna be almost a year since my car glided off the road and hit the divider. Till today, I thank God for protecting us, specially after I read of the high rate of deaths and accidents which occur during rainy seasons!

I've another testimony to share here. Last thursday I was at church late coz I was at a musician's practice. Drove home close to 11pm and felt that my car was kinda wobly but didn't give much thought to it. just wanted to get home.

the next morning, rushed, got ready coz it was my turn to send the kids to school. SO I packed the kids in the car at bout 7:50am and went over to pick up my bro's kid. On the way to my bro's place, I passed by my bro's neighbour who was on her morning walk. I honked, she waved.

Arrived at my bro's house, picked Lyd up and drove off to school which is half hour away.
As I drove out my neighbourhood and was about to approach the highway, my handphone rang.
I picked it up, though I don't usually do when I'm driving.

Anyway, it was Crl, my bro's neighbour! She said "You know, there's something wrong, your tire is totally flat! totally flat!!! I heard a strange noise as you passed me, and I checked with my husband, and yes your tyre is flat! So I rushed home, grabbed my handphone and called you!"

I thank God for Crl, coz she ran home just to call me. And the timing was excellent, coz it reached me, just before I hit the highway. I was able to pull up to the side and got down to inspect my car. Yeah, the tyre wasn't just a little flat, it was TOTALLY flat, running on the rim!

I thank God for protecting us yet once again. coz I would've sped..and with that tyre, it would have been dangerous!

So the kids and I waited and my sis in law came to get the children while I made a U and drove home very slowly.

Yeap...God is good. I thank God for His protection...

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I was scared that what's happent next?? you were lucky to Crl's called you...
    I still remember that was really horrible wasnt it. already a years ago..I'm pleased your day was okay.
    Please take care,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kinda incidents are terrible, Hearts!! But God is there to protect everyone and he protected you again! M glad for you Hearts! Take care!

    Love,
    Divoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! Thanks be to Him, eh? love you all, a.g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloh!!Whoa, dat musthav been scary!! Thank God.. :) I think i forgot to reply ur last comment lar..sorries!!Been busy with exams, , homework, projects (the teachers are CRAZY!!)and holidays..haha..So, how was the hols?? for Nelle and Jo I mean. Was dere one for u??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping all is well,auntie g

    ReplyDelete